From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- Both imp paths (Dominant and submissive) can now be accessed either by winning or losing against him.
- After reaching Apothus's Manor, you can now go to Kanathar (in his dominant path) and tell him about Nyx.
- Kanathar will then invade the realm of Nyx once and take The Black Sun for himself.
- Whether you win or lose against an empowered version of the imp determines the ending you'll get.
- If you lose against him, Kanathar will empower his name, triggering a powerful transformation on himself once he learns his name in future playthroughs.
- Added an easter egg if the player calls their character a certain name.
- Added "Damnatory Knowledge" Achievement (Spread forbidden knowledge to your master.)
- Added "Memories of Kanathar" Achievement (Allow Kanathar to ascend into a corrupted god.)
- Added "Memories of Demonic Ascent" Achievement (Merge with Kanathar as he ascends into a corrupted god.)
- Added "Word of Power" Achievement (Spread the name of a demon god.)
- Achievements are now transferred when upgrading a save of an old version.
- Added Autosave slot that triggers for every passed ingame day.
- (Special Builds) Custom Races can now have custom starting values for each size stats.
- Added Kanathar's corrupted ascension art (by Voidlesky!)
- Fixed Faith's Reward's Stat Loss being triggered when losing corruption.
- Fixed an issue where triggering an ending would reset your race to human.
- Fixed alignment issue of size stats that were long enough to not fit in a single line.