From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- This version is compatible with saves from 0.4.7!
- Reaching new Corruption tiers will grant abilities that inject new moves into your moveset.
- New fight moves:
- "Lustful Instincts": Give in...
- "Corrupted Remedy": No wound can reach a corrupted soul.
- "Corrupted Urges": Feast upon Corruption.
- "Infectious Lust": Let the endless hunger corrupt all.
- New Abilities:
- "Corrupted Strength": Granted by the "Corrupted Urges" fight move.
- "Focused": Granted by the reworked "Focus" fight move.
- The "Focus" fight move has now be reworked from:
- "Increases your stamina gain by 100%." to "Gain an additional action slot."
- Upgraded max size for every stat to 142159079146 miles or 228782861070km
- Added Exit button (press Esc)
- Tweaked Fight UI slightly and added new backgrounds for all four "Corruption Moves" (By Voidlesky!)
- Fixed jorm intro leading to an invalid passage after completion
- Fixed bad conditional in one of the Abel dialogue branches