From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
Revision as of 03:22, 29 August 2021 by Gentlemandrew (Created page with "== New Features == * Added new low-level encounter, the slime! * Using the Inspect move now shows the character's art (if they have any) * Extended the parser tech to support...")
- Added new low-level encounter, the slime!
- Using the Inspect move now shows the character's art (if they have any)
- Extended the parser tech to support female anatomy.
- Handle growth on targets without the associated limbs.
- Removed crit chance from level up stat screen
- Added crit damage multiplier stat
- Added Piercing Precision Ability
- Added Channel the Astral Soul Ability
- Added art for Tok's encounter
- Added art for Lost Naga's encounter
- Added art for Nyx Parasite's encounter
- Added art for Drenth's encounter
- Added art for when make the Oath with Drenth
- Added art for when you infest Drenth
- Fixed display of some sizes.
- Buffed Berserking Ability
- Buffed Tank Ability
- Buffed Deadly Aim Ability
- The Imp now starts at 50 corruption.
- Reduced base crit rate for the player.
- The minotaur no longer respawns at every cycle.
- Fixed Incubus Call displaying growth values without multipliers
- Fix inspect not showing some abilities
- Fixed an issue where Touched by Nyx's Light could give you a negative modifier
- Fixed more than 50 typos (Thanks Legdim!)