From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- Added the Lost Werewolf as a new encounter
- Has a unique move that stuns if his target has 50+ arousal.
- Has a unique intro, win and loss scenarios.
- There's an extra scene with him for those who reached 25+ corruption upon beating him.
- Massive edits to the writing for all encounters, the intro and the main quest
- Added a tech that smoothly evens out future cock and body growth in case one of them becomes much bigger than the other.
- Added support for save files updates! (With the saves of this version onward, I can upgrade them if you use them in a newer version of the game.)
- Added Yellow and Brown as symbiote colours
- Lakkos, Tok, Imp and Werewolf encounters now have variations in their intros based on things you've accomplished.
- You now gain special perks based on how bigger than your opponent you are.
- Unlocks "Stomp" Fight Move when you are much bigger than your opponent
- Fixed an issue where growth would not be applied permanently to enemies during fight.
- Fixed a bug with the Imp being able to learn 'special' fight moves (surrender and do nothing)
- Fixed some growth not being applied at the right timing in the Lakkos encounter
- Fixed an issue with Lakko's growing more than expected in the final demon tf.
- Fixed an issue with the masochism abilities always granting the maximum possible arousal per attack.