From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- Added the "Path of Redemption" for Torgar's storyline. He can now be convinced to reject the Corruption invading his body.
- Added Fight Move "Tonic of Stillness" (Turns Corruption into temporary strength.)
- Added "Redemption" achievement (which unlocks "Tonic of Stillness" for the player)
- Reworked Level up stat gain to be done automatically. (You gain stats from a set table that goes on infinitely.)
- Tweaked ability select screen to show a lot more perks per screens.
- Tweaked very high stat display to use thousands (k) and millions (m) for measurements.
- Added "Master of the Barrens" Achievement (Accomplish 100 expeditions.)
- Added "God Amongst Men" Achievement (Reach Level 50.)
- Made all passage links slightly bigger. (Less misclicks!)
- (Special Build) Add in the debug menu a way to shrink down to default height.
- Deadly Aim now directly adds a percentage to crit chance instead of being a multiplier.
- Fixed display error for Abomination's Corruption requirement.
- Fixed weird decimals display on stats affected by stat multipliers.
- Fixed "Sombreve's Whisper" removing the Corruption you were processing.