From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- Added Achievements system.
- Every achievement will give a new ability in your next playthrough.
- Added "Baptism In Corruption" Achievement (Make an opponent reach over 150 Corruption.)(suggested by Kiuh)
- Added "Host of the Spawns" Achievement (Take in 5 spawns of Nyx.)(suggested by Pyro)
- Added "Lord of the Spawns" Achievement (Take in 15 spawns of Nyx.)
- Added "Might of Augwult" Achievement (Reach 200 Strength.)(suggested by Augwult)
- Added "Off The Deep End" Achievement (Reach 200 Corruption.)
- Added "Submissive Fighter" Achievement (Lose a battle to 5 different opponents.) (suggested by MoroccanWarrior)
- All previous "Memories of ..." Abilities have been reworked into Achievements.
- Added Wounded Lost as a tutorial battle with 3 unique fight moves and optional tutorials.
- Tweaked the intro's writing to be closer in tone with the rest of the game.
- Players will now start later in the intro after doing a newgame+
- Added placeholder art in the Northern Barrens exploration menu.
- Added borders to in-game CG Illustrations. (by Voidlesky!)
- Added new Achievement menu icons (by Voidlesky!)
- Tweaked UI for combat cards container window.
- Added UI for the Link Value of cards (by Voidlesky!)
- Added tooltips on hover to give info on every icon of the fight move cards.
- You need need to have merged with Echo in order to get the "Vampiric Lust" ability
- Fixed an issue where you would always top Torgar, even when choosing the bottom options.
- Fixed an issue where Torgar's store could be closed before buying all moves.
- Fixed the display of some ability modifiers.
- Fixed "Faith's Reward" behaving strangely when gaining Corruption.
- (Special Build) Fixed debug start for Nyx Parasite leading to a bad passage.