From Dawn of Corruption Wiki
- Added new room in the Nyx dungeon featuring a new NPC...
- Remake of the Lost Werewolf encounter with all new writing (Thanks Taerus). They are now a generated Lost based on available races and have unique win passages based on your corruption and size.
- Added content for your home that adapts to your size.
- Added mirror inside your home to describe your appearance.
- Taerus created a text generator to adapt content based on the many changes that can occur to your character. This includes unique growth segments based on your current size, passages being altered based on your corruption and descriptions considering if your character has certain limbs. (And this is just the beginning, thanks again Taerus)
- Added selectable races at the start of the game using Taerus's tech. You can choose between Human, Minotaur, Dragonborn and Behemoth.
- The demon transformation from Lakkos's encounter feeds that system as well.
- Encounters in the Barrens are now split into two areas based on their difficulty.
- Completely removed the level cap, levels are now set to a 5000XP requirement after level 10.
- Added "Oath of Containment" and "Oathbreaker" passive abilities.
- Added "Unstoppable Expansion" Perk, unlockable at level 10.
- Equipped "Unstoppable Expansion" Perk to the Imp.
- Added animated title drop when starting the game
- Added Taerus as a co-creator in the credits :3
- Your eye colour is now based on the colour of your companion.
- (Patreon Build) Added custom races with customizable limbs. (Supports multi and custom descriptors)
- New logo by Ghost (Thanks again).
- New Background, also by Ghost
- Tweaked Sidebar Stats display and show passives outside of Fight
- New fonts for passages text and fight skill cards
- Buffed Lost Entity
- Buffed Lakkos's 2nd and 3rd form.
- Buffed Sigil of pain damage, but reduced max stacks to 3
- Added cooldowns to Growth and Vitality sigils
- Buffed Nyx Parasite
- Buffed stats gained by the Nyx parasite infestation
- Nerfed demon transformation buff slightly
- Fixed an issue with fight hotkeys being usable on unavailable Fight Moves
- Stopped the imp from learning inspect. He became rather obsessive about it.
- Fixed an issue with using a hotkey further than any fight skills you had triggering exceptions
- Fixed a bug with enemies using skills without considering their cooldown
- Fixed the "Stunned" fight card not using any visuals